A Strategic Approach
Whitlock’s team of professionals includes designers, artists, printing technicians, and mailing professionals with decades of experience crafting uniquely effective print and direct mail solutions. Whitlock can handle every detail of your most complex projects, from inception to completion.
- Heidelberg Speedmaster SM 102 Perfector – 28” x 40”, 6 colors + Aqueous Tower Coater, fully automatic, auto plate changers, auto sheet size/thickness changers, auto blanket washers, auto roller washers, full console with CIP3 interface. Prints 6/0 or 4/2 Perfecting.
- Sakurai 672II+C 20.5” x 28.375” 6 Colors + Aqueous Tower Coater, fully automatic, auto plate changers, auto sheet size/thickness changers, auto blanket washers, auto roller washers, full console with CIP3 interface
- 2 Color Super Jet Envelope Press – 10” x 15” envelope maximum size, 2 color perfector
- Ryobi 3302M 13” x 18” 2 Color
- Oki CX3641 Digital Color Envelope Printer Up to 10” x 13” envelopes, 12” x 18” sheets, four color. Short run digital at an affordable price!
- Canon imagePRESS C10000VP Color Sheetfed Digital Production Press, 13” x 27” max sheet size, Includes ½ folder, booklet maker, trimmer, corner staple, flat staple finishing
- Canon imagePRESS C800 Color Sheetfed Digital Production Press, 13” x 19.2” max sheet size, Available to print color envelopes
- Canon varioPRINT 110 Monochrome Sheetfed Digital Production Press, 12.6” x 19.2” max sheet size, Includes ½ folder, booklet maker, trimmer, corner staple, flat staple finishing
- 54” Polar Fully Automated Cutting System
- Saber 42” Cutter
- Stahl 26” x 40” tri-angle folder, continuous feeder
- Stahl 20” x 26” tri-angle folder, pile feeder
- Morgana Major AutoFolder 14” x 20”
- Morgana Auto Creaser50 20” x 30”
- Muller-Martini Minuteman Saddlebinder with cover feeder
- Muller-Martini Pony Perfect Binder
- GBC Plastic Comb Binding
- Plastic Coil Binding
- Round Cornering
- Custom Diecutting
- L-400 InkJet Addressing Mailing Line, with continuous feeder and two inline tabbers. This allows all possible tabbing configurations to be done in one pass.
- D&K High Speed Automated Laminator with 30” wide capacity
Whitlock's Web & Offset capabilities allows us to deliver a wide range of finished products to fill all of your needs. Volume's large and small will be completed on time and in budget.
Whitlock supplies forms to support all of your critical business operations. We carry numerous innovative form products including stock, continuous feed and cut sheet forms, as well as multi-part NCR forms in both computer-filled and hand-filled formats. We can also design and develop custom forms to meet your specific needs.
Whitlock maintains a large stock of standard envelope sizes and styles in a wide variety of paper types and colors. We can create custom envelopes for long runs, in nearly any size and window configuration. We also provide short-run, digitally imprinted envelopes for quick turnaround projects, as well as offset.
If a single picture is worth a thousand words, just think of how you could influence your customers with well-designed graphics from Whitlock. We can handle all of your creative graphic design needs or simply prepare your existing files for production. Our pre-press services are second to none because our attention to detail is unmatched. From conceptual projects to corporate logos and catalogs to retail inserts, we’ll bring your vision to life.
Whitlock approaches each project with three main criteria in mind: your audience, projected effectiveness, and your budget. Our services/ and products include:
- Annual reports
- Corporate stationary: letterhead, business cards, and envelopes
- Direct mail
- Event materials
- Financial statements
- Graphic design
- Logo design
- Newspaper inserts
- Pre-press services
- Product packaging
- Sales sheets
- Signage, banners, and posters for indoor and outdoor use
- Trade show booth graphics
Whitlock will make your first impression your best impression with a logo that inspires customer confidence and brand loyalty.
When designing a logo, we consider how best to represent your product, service or company, as well as how colors and complexity will affect the cost of all future printing projects. The results are memorable, strategic, and economical—a graphic identity that fits not only your company and its intended message, but your budget as well.